The 8th Fatigue Design conference held in 2019 aims to present the most innovative approaches and scientific progress in design methodologies, tools, and equipment’s life extension, focusing on industrial applications. For this edition, a new focus is made on the relation between additive manufacturing and fatigue.
The selected topics concern the various aspects of fatigue design:
- experimental and numerical design and validation methods,
- damage tolerance and fatigue life,
- reliability–based approaches and probabilistic methods,
- fatigue under severe environmental conditions (corrosion, low temperature,…),
- nonlinear behavior and cumulative damage,
- fatigue of assemblies (mechanical, welded, adhesive-bonding, multimaterials,…),
- composites and elastomers,
- bio-mechanical and orthopaedic implant,
- contact fatigue,
- vibration fatigue,
- complex loadings,
- thermal and thermo-mechanical fatigue,taking into account manufacturing process in fatigue analysis(effect of microstructure, welding, residual stresses,…),
- fatigue of Shape Memory Alloys,
- additive manufacturing.
If you need to reduce development time, increase quality and decrease product failures, you need to attend Automotive Testing Expo! The event is the world’s largest vehicle and component testing and validation technology and services exhibition, featuring more than 400 exhibitors and attracting over 9,000 attendees.
The fair will be held from May 21st until May 23rd 2019 in Stuttgart, Germany. We will be present in Hall 8, Booth 8142. Come an visit us!
Tuesday May 21 > 10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Wednesday May 22 > 10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Thursday May 23 > 10:00hrs – 15:00hrs
MESSE 8 + 10
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
70629 Stuttgart, Germany
Latest case studies
FOLLOWS US ON OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Activities & services
Step Engineering S.r.l.
Via Castellana 199
31023 Resana – Treviso (TV)
Tel.: +39 0423 1999 391